Thursday 30 August 2012

June 26- PHONE CALL

So I got a phone call from the pre-anesthesia clinic.
and we talked about everything from going to the hospital, to putting me to sleep, and going home.

What a call!!!
They actually were going to give me a pregnancy test, but Im on my time of the month so I dont have to !! YAY

then we talked about the possible complications, and it kind of scared me a little ... not gonna lie but I hope to God everything goes right with Dr. Wright. No really thats his last name!!!


I am going to be in there for 1-2 days. GOOD GRIEF. and the surgery its self is like 2 hours and 30 min.... DAMN. why so longggggggggggggg

so I still didnt find out how long I will have to have the cast on but the nurse said most likely 4-6 weeks. I doubt that it will be 4 weeks.

Found out the the crutches are probably gonna be $50 so thats pretty good :S i guess......

Also found out that I should take tylenol instead of advil
and that I can keep taking my Vitamin D and reactine. (for my hives)

Lastly, I'll be having a TV and theres wifi! HOW AWESOMEEEEEEE

:)

pretty long blog post today... anyways. 

8 DAYS LEFT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment