Thursday 30 August 2012

JUNE 25th My Condition

I was not born with this condition. 
I did not injury my self.
God has so called blessed me with this deformity. 
I am not so sure as to why I was given this as appose to anybody else. 
Is it a life changing, experience? Will it put life in a whole other perspective?
Do I really need to go under the knife to boost my self esteem?
uh.... YES!!!!!!!! HELLOOOOOOO
Its a fact that all my childhood memories were hiding this little toe of mine....
Its a wonder how I never knew it was a disorder. 
I use to think that I was the only one in the world with this condition. 
I never understood that it could be fixed and that people would go under such extremes be happier. 
So happiness is money then..... ?? NOOOOOOO
Well...... There's nothing more to tell you but my life changing decision to do this surgery of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment