Thursday 30 August 2012

June 25th MORE about my deformity

Its a wonder how I do not really care what other people think of my special little toe.
Its an insecurity at heart and of which only I care about.

If I thought that it looked cute I would not be going under the knife.... But fortunately I am blessed to get it fixed.

What is my condition? I realize I talked about it without evening further explaining my deformity.

Well...brachymetatarsia is when your fourth toe is shorter than your fifth.
Hard to picture? Alot of my friends reactions are like that.

When I was a child, many people would want to see it. And when they did they were astonished, as if I was some sort of alien. How did they think that made me feel? Special? Dont think so.....

I hate to think what they would do if they were in my position .....

So back on track.....
brachymetatarsia may occur when you are born or it also may occur in your childhood. For me it happened throughout my childhood years. For the best reason, it just stopped growing. Thank goodness my other toes are short to begin with...

Do you want some pictures or something? or have you already researched it on google?

For now I am not going to be posting a picture of my own foot, but you can go ahead and research it.

So yeah........................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment