Friday 5 October 2012

Toenails &update

I painted my toe nails tonight!

It was the first time since before the surgery

I will upload a picture pretty soon!!

I cant say my feet are symmetrical but it looks alot better than what it did.

I was looking at the comparison picture today and I couldnt believe the transformation

I just cant believe that my toe is different...its just so emotional to think that now i dont have to hide it anymore...

It wasnt even that i was trying to hide it from other people, it was that i was trying to hide it from myself because i only really cared what i thought

but im really happy i did the surgery

if you are having doubts and your reading this

if you are healthy and you can take mild-moderate-severe pain, DO IT

even if you cant deal with pain, just think that in a matter of 2 months it'll be alright

Its officially been 3 months since my surgery!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment